Terms Of Service
The following Terms of Service (“TOS,” “Terms” or “Agreement”) apply to your use of our website and all services, features and/or content provided by Justodisha (“Justodisha,” “us,”, “our” ). Justodisha is the trade name of Justodisha Internet Services Pvt Ltd. By purchasing one or more Services from Justodisha, you declare that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by this TOS. The latest version of our TOS is always available on the Justodisha website. It is essential that you read this TOS prior to purchasing any Service(s) from Justodisha.
The TOS apply to all Services provided by Justodisha to you throughout the entire Term or Renewal Term. All customers should agree on all terms and conditions stated prior to their signing up for any of the hosting plans and services mentioned on Justodisha. You shall agree to use only licensed and legal third party Justodisha in connection with your use of our services. Justodisha reserves the right to suspend or cancel a customer’s access to any or all services provided, at any time, or when Justodisha decides that the account has been inappropriately used or otherwise.
- Justodisha reserves the right to refuse service and/or access to its servers to anyone. The services provided by us must be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited.
- The activities listed below are meant to provide you with examples of activities and content that are strictly prohibited.
- Topsites, ponzi or pyramid schemes, prime banks programs, bank debentures/bank debenture trading programs, cryptocurrency/bitcoin miners, forex, e-gold, proxy, bots, spam bots, mail bombers, port scanners, IP scanners, mail harvesting scripts, brute force scripts, chat rooms, banner rotators, file dumps, using disk space as secondary storage, sales of illegal pharma, drugs, explosives, anonymous or bulk sms gateways, malware, warez, phishing materials, lottery, gambling, illegal downloads, pirated software distributions, escrow, high yield investment programs, adult thumbnail galleries/banner exchanges, streaming or broadcasting of live copyrighted events. Websites promoting illegal activities or linking to other websites that promote illegal activities.
- Website content that promotes or advocates human trafficking in any way shape or form as determined by Justodisha’s sole discretion, sites that promote prostitution, or escort services.
- Any website found to host child pornography, link to child pornography or exploitative content will be suspended immediately without notice or warning.
- Adult materials – Includes all pornography, erotic images, or otherwise lewd or obscene content. The designation of “adult material” is left entirely to the discretion of Justodisha.
- Embedding or uploading audio/video/high resolution images on website or linking to other websites that promotes audio/video/high resolution images.
- Illegal Material – This includes copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any regulation or material that is perceived to be misleading.
- Warez – This includes, but is not limited to, pirated software, ROMS, emulators, phreaking, hacking, password cracking, IP spoofing and encrypting of any of the above. It also includes any sites which provide “links to” or “how to” information about such material.
- Games – We strictly do not allow to host any kind of games on our servers. Your hosting account would be immediately terminated if we found any gaming related stuff in your hosting account.
- IRC Hosts – Hosting an IRC server that is part of or connected to another IRC network or server or have a connection to an IRC network. Servers or Virtual hosting accounts, found to be connecting to or part of these networks will be immediately removed from our network without notice. The server would not be reconnected to the network until such time that you agree to completely remove any and all traces of the irc server, and agree to let us have access to your server to confirm that the content has been completely removed. Any server guilty of a second violation would result in immediate account termination.
Justodisha reserves the right to deem any other content or literature as “prohibited” if found to be indecent, rude, hate content & generally unacceptable.
Refer General Acceptable Use Policy for complete details on prohibited content and activities.
In compliance with DMCA act, Justodisha has adopted procedures for parties who believe that a hosted site on our service is infringing their copyrights. All copyright complaints must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Abuse Of Resources
- Any attempts to compromise or actual compromise of a network device belonging to Justodisha or any other company, individual, or other entity is strictly prohibited. This offense also includes port scanning, IP range scanners and vulnerability scanning. All infractions and or suspected infractions will be vigorously investigated and may result in immediate termination of service.
- Denial of Service (DOS) attacks directed at Justodisha, or any attempts to launch a Denial of Service attack from our servers are strictly prohibited. All infractions and or suspected infractions will be vigorously investigated and may result in immediate termination of service.
- Hosting any software, source code or any other material that is illegal or could be used to commit an illegal act is strictly prohibited. This includes but is not limited to software exploits; exploit source code, hacking tutorials, hacking tools, viruses and Trojans, bomb making and similar device tutorials. All infractions and or suspected infractions will be vigorously investigated and may result in immediate termination of service.
- The hosting of material that infringes on any copyright, trademark and or service mark is strictly prohibited. This also includes the storage and transmission of pirated movies, music, software, ring tones or anything else considered “Warez”. Any authentic complaint received will be investigated and may result in termination of service.
- The hosting of defamatory, scandalous, or private information about a person without their consent, intentionally inflicting emotional distress, or violating trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights.
- Any attempts to undermine or cause harm to any of our servers is strictly prohibited. We hold no responsibility for the use of our clients’ accounts. Any account that abuses the resources and actions are not taken to desist the activity, calls for immediate deactivation without any refund.
- Any site using what we deem to be using excessive CPU cycles or any resources that cause strain to other sites may also be offered new terms ( i.e.,. upgrade). Although we offer 99.95% up time we can not fully guarantee this, this is due to the updates and up-gradation we carry out which is also a part of our maintenance.
- If any client is in any way disrespectful towards any member of the Justodisha staff we have full right to remove them from our services without any refund.
3. Unsolicited commercial e-mail/Unsolicited bulk e-mail (SPAM)
- Use of our service to transmit any unsolicited commercial or unsolicited bulk e-mail is expressly prohibited. Violation of this SPAM policy will result in severe penalties.
- Upon notification of an alleged violation, we will initiate a full scale investigation during which, we may restrict customer’s access to the network to prevent further violations.
- If a customer is found to have violated our policy, we may, at our sole discretion, restrict, suspend or terminate the guilty hosting account. Further more, we reserve the right to pursue civil remedies for any costs associated with the investigation of a substantiated policy violation. We will notify law enforcement officials if the violation is believed to be a criminal offense.
- Anyone using our service to host websites or services that support spammers or cause any of our IP space to be listed in any of the various Spam Databases will have their account(s) immediately suspended and an administrative fee of $250.00 will be charged to your account.
- The account will not be unsuspended until such time that you agree to remove any and all traces of the offending material immediately upon reconnection. First violations of this policy will result in a warning and your account will be reviewed for possible immediate termination. A second violation may result in an immediate termination of your account and the administrative fees will be $500. Severe violations may result in immediate and permanent removal of the account(s) from our network without notice to the customer.
- We have a zero tolerance policy for the use of our service towards posting of messages or commercial advertisements which violate the rules, regulations, or charter of any newsgroups or mailing list. Commercial messages that are appropriate under the rules of a newsgroup or mailing list or that are solicited by the recipients are permitted.
- We also prohibit hosting of publicly-accessible “open relay” SMTP or anonymous remailer service for any purpose, cause, or reason what-so-ever.
If the customers account exceeds the bandwidth limit, we would inform the customer. If the customer does not wish to purchase extra bandwidth or upgrade his account and continues to exceed their limit, the account shall be suspended until the customer takes measures to ensure that the limit wouldn’t exceed again or when the account is upgraded, which ever is earlier. The account would be reactivated in the following month.
5. VPS Rules
We generally recommend a control panel to manage and operate the VPS. All customers who have a plain VPS would have to configure the DNS, user accounts, mail accounts and other such activities pertaining to the configuration of such VPS’ themselves. The support team will not be responsible for this.
6. Commercial Advertising- Email (SPAM)/UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL EMAIL (UCE)
- Spamming, sending unsolicited emails from our servers or using email addresses that are maintained by us is STRICTLY prohibited and will qualify your site for immediate deactivation with no refund. Justodisha would be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of this provision.
- In order to ensure that our shared servers, cloud & vps nodes as well as dedicated server hardware node give us optimum performance we have set limits on the number of outgoing mails which can be sent per hour. Accordingly, shared & reseller customers would be allowed to send 300 outgoing mails per hour, our VPS customers would be able to send 1000 outgoing mails every hour and the Cloud hosting customers may send 1500 outbound mails per hour. Customers having dedicated servers may send one email every second i.e. 3600 mails per hour.
- We do not guarantee Inbox email delivery with any of our hosting plans.
7. Backup Policy
- Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. You agree to back-up all of your User Content so that you can access and use it when needed. Justodisha does not warrant that it backs-up any Account or User Content, and you agree to accept as a risk the loss of any and all of your User Content.
- You as a Justodisha User agree that in no case, Justodisha can be held responsible for the loss of data in any circumstances.
- Clients who have subscribed for paid backup service with shared and reseller hosting plans. For such clients, we take daily backup of database with retention period of 7 days. Website backup will be taken weekly with retention period of 1 day. Any backup copy maintained by Justodisha will not have any emails or media file included in it.
- Clients using cPanel Backup Manager tool for backups should download the backup from the server and delete it. On every Sunday, all the backup files are removed from the server without any notification. You are not allowed to use the hosting space to store backups.
8. Domain Payments
- Domain Registrations: No refund is applicable once the domain is registered.
- Domain infringement: You cannot register a domain name that is similar to a trademarked domain/a domain similar to a brand and is engaged in a business providing similar goods or services. Any person trying to register such domain name will be held liable for infringement of Trademark. Example: Flipkartsale.in, bajajfinancecs.com, adtyabrlafnanc.co.in
- Domain Renewal: We will send you reminders to renew your domain one month before the expiry. For failure or delay in the renewal of a domain, we are not responsible. Once a domain is renewed no refunds will be given.
9. Unlimited Hosting
- What “Unlimited” means Unlimited Disk Space/Bandwidth/Website Plans. This means that we do not set a limit on the amount of bandwidth, websites or disk space you may use in the normal operation of a personal or small business website, provided it complies with this Agreement. However, in the event your service usage or content presents a risk to the stability, performance or uptime of our servers, data storage, networking or other infrastructure, you may be required to upgrade to a VPS, or we may take action to restrict the resources your website is utilizing.
- What “Unlimited” DOES NOT mean Justodisha employs complex mechanisms to protect its hosting Subscribers and systems from any kind of abuse. Justodisha’s “Unlimited” hosting offering is not for single or few hosting subscribers to unfairly or adversely impact the experience of other hosting Subscribers. Justodisha’s service is offering shared hosting service, which means that multiple hosting Subscriber’s websites are hosted from the same server and share server resources. Justodisha’s service is designed to meet the typical needs of small and medium sized businesses across globe. It is NOT intended to support the sustained demand of large enterprises, or non-typical applications better suited to a VPS or a dedicated server. Justodisha will make every commercially reasonable effort to provide additional resources to Subscribers who are using their website(s) consistent with these Terms, including moving Subscribers to newer and bigger shared servers as necessary. However, in order to ensure a consistent and quality experience for all Subscribers, Justodisha does place automated safeguards to protect against any website growing too quickly and adversely impacting the system until Justodisha can evaluate said sites resource needs.
- Unlimited Hosting Space; excessive SQL Database Justodisha does not set any specific limits on the amount of disk space a hosting subscriber can use for their website, nor does Justodisha charge additional fees based on an increased amount of storage used, provided the hosting subscriber’s use of storage complies with these Terms. Please note, however, that the Justodisha service is designed to host websites. Justodisha does NOT provide unlimited hosting for online storage, videos, images, audio, games, installers, executable files, backups, or archiving of electronic files, documents, log files, web spider or indexer, irc, torrent, file sharing, peer-to-peer activities, testing environment etc., and any such prohibited use of the Services will result in the termination of hosting subscriber’s account, with or without notice. Accounts with an excessive database size (i.e., more than 1 GB) negatively affect the performance of the server. Justodisha may request that the database size be reduced to ensure proper performance or may disable the Subscriber’s account, with or without notice. Hosting subscriber’s can create multiple databases however size of each database should not be more than 1 GB.
- Unlimited File Transfer Justodisha does not set any limits on the amount of visitor traffic a website can receive or on the amount of content a hosting subscriber can upload to his/her/its website in a given month, nor does Justodisha charge additional fees based on increased use of bandwidth, as long as the hosting subscriber’s use of the Services complies with these Terms. In most cases, a hosting subscriber’s website will be able to support as much traffic as the hosting subscriber can legitimately acquire. However, Justodisha reserves the right to limit processor time, bandwidth, processes, or memory in cases where it is necessary to prevent negatively impacting other hosting subscribers.
- Unacceptable Resource Usage
- Run cron entries with intervals of less than fifteen (15) minutes.
- Run any MySQL queries longer than thirty (30) seconds.
- Use twenty-five percent (25%) or more of our system resources for longer than ninety (90) seconds at a time. Activities that could cause this excessive use, include but are not limited to: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc.
- The size of each mail box should not exceed 5GB and combined mail box size per domain should not exceed 50GB.
- “Unlimited” usage policies and definitions apply only to shared and reseller hosting accounts. Click here to read the unlimited hosting policy.
- The size of each mail box should not exceed 5GB and combined mail box size per domain should not exceed 50GB. This is applicable for WordPress hosting, Business hosting, Linux & Windows based shared hosting plans.
10. Permitted CPU and Disk Usage
- The space on the Shared hosting server can only be utilized for web files, and hosting a user’s website. This space should not be used for media storage or for storing other data such as storing electronic files, saving website backup, FTP host or for demo purposes. We hold the right to inspect every shared hosting account for extra utilization of disk space, CPU and other resources that may be violated of this Agreement or the AUP.
- We may terminate access to the Services at our sole discretion, or takedown or erase User Content for those accounts considered to be in violation of these Terms and Conditions and other policies. Dedicated and VPS usage limits will depend on the amount of resources allocated to the plan that you have purchased.
11. Reseller Terms and Client Responsibility
- Using a shared hosting account to resell web hosting to others is not allowed. Reseller hosting plans to be considered if you want to become our reseller.
- Resellers must assure that each of its clients, follow this Agreement.
- Resellers are completely responsible for supporting their clients including customer service, billing and technical support. We are not liable to provide support to Reseller Users. Any assistance needed for the client’s issue must be reported by the reseller on the user’s behalf.
- Resellers are solely responsible for any content that is stored or transferred under their reseller account and the actions of their Users. We may hold any reseller responsible for any activity from their client’s account that violates the law or this Agreement.
- The Company shall not be kept liable for the acts or omissions of our resellers. The reseller hereby promises to indemnify the Company to and against any and all claims brought by any Customer resulting from the actions or omissions of the reseller.
- The Company retains the right to review our Reseller plan anytime necessary. Changes shall take place as posted publicly or at any later date as the Company can designate.
12. The Company as Reseller or Sublicensor
- We may use certain third-party services, hardware, software and equipment and use it as a reseller or sublicensor.
- We are not liable for any modifications to the Services that cause any Resold Products to become outdated, including improvements or adjustments that otherwise influence the output of the services.
- Any failure or defects of Resold services, whether sold, sub-licensed, or given to you by us, shall not be considered to be a violation of the Company’s obligations under this Agreement.
- Any rights or suggestion you may have concerning the possession, licensing, performance, or infringement of any Resold Product shall be limited to those rights which the manufacturer of such Resold Product extends to you.
- You are qualified to use any Resold Product that we provide only concerning your use of the Services as permitted under this Agreement.
- No attempt shall be made to clone, change, reverse engineer, or tamper with or use any Resold Product other than in connection with the Services.
13. Uptime Guarantee
- Any service interruptions or downtime due to scheduled maintenance by Justodisha or our network providers will not count towards the uptime guarantee.
- Justodisha is not liable in any way for failure of third party services.
- Justodisha will not be liable for failure or delay in performing its obligations if such failure or delay is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labour disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of, interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services (including DNS propagation), failure of third party software or hardware or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies or power used in or equipment needed for provision of the Services.